Thursday, June 17, 2010

Embarrassing bathroom moment

Cubs fans everywhere in Chicago and in all the towns south. We wondered where the line is between the red and the blue--where do the Cubs fans stop and the Cards fans start? 

Elkhardt, that's where. I went to use the men's room and found this Cardinal schedule hanging on the wall. I could not help myself. I finished my business and dug into my pocket for my iPhone (and yes, I washed my hands first). 

Well of course an older gentleman walked in right as I was focusing and slowly backed out closing the door gently to pretend he had not seen the pervert in the John taking pictures. 

I invited him in and explained to him the Cards/Cubs question. I said, "your town is the line." He warmed up and said, "yeah, I know--there's a Cubs poster nextdoor in the lady's room." Whoever said men can't be social in the privy? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment